Ocean Data Systems' Dream Report will help you significantly reduce report development time, simplify report modifications, and empower you to transform raw data into great looking, information-filled reports. Custom reports can be created easily, quickly and inexpensively, with scheduling tools to help you deliver them to anyone, anywhere, anytime.
Dream Report for Wonderware
When it comes to complex plant reporting, Dream Reports offer a simple
solution. Using existing Wonderware applications such as InTouch,
Historian, MES, Corporate Energy Management or IntelTrac, Dream Reports
provides reports and analysis of real-time and transactional events.Watch the video to see how you can create a report in under 5 minutes.
Key features include:
- Significantly reduces report development time, simplifies report modifications, and empowers transformation of raw data into great looking, information-filled reports
- Enables easy, quick, and inexpensive creation of custom reports, with scheduling tools to deliver them to anyone, anywhere, anytime
- Designed to work in conjunction with existing Wonderware software tools, enabling seamless integration into your systems
New Dream Report Software Release - 4.8 SP1
Industrial Enterprise Ready with Multi-User Development
Many installation environments require one or more Dream Report servers with the ability to support remote and concurrent development. By default, a Dream Report server will now support a local or remote developer. Additional development CALs are available to facilitate multiple concurrent developers complete with check-out and check-in functionality, version management and audit trails. Additional enhancements include NEW support for Wonderware Online InSight, enhanced GE SmartSignal and GE Historian Drivers, enhanced Alarm Filters improve ISA 18.2 reporting, and numerous other enhancements improve flexibility and usability.
Wonderware customers will be interest in:
1. Updated Wonderware Online InSight driver – the Wonderware Online Insight driver, released in Dream Report 4.8, has been enhanced with the following functionality:
- Support for all “raw data” retrieval modes, including Cyclic, Full, Delta, Average, Min, Max, Integral, Best Fit, Interpolated, Slope and Counter.
- Support for String tag retrieval
- Support for version 2 of the Historian Data REST API for Wonderware Online InSight
2. Batch Tag Definitions – when retrieving batch tags from Wonderware Historian (or other historical data sources), the Batch Definition retrieval speed has been greatly improved by allowing the user to specify “how far back” to retrieve batch tag values (prior to ver. 4.81, Dream Report would search for all batch tag values in history)
3. InTouch LGH Data Items - added optimization of working with large InTouch historical log (LGH) files
Version 4.8 Datasheet
Version 4.81 Release Notes
Dream Report Version 4.8 released! Watch the video to learn what's new:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qBmZK_zQ4A&feature=youtu.be