Kepware offers a unique experience in both OPC and embedded device communications. Kepware focuses on the development of communication drivers to automation controllers, I/O and field devices. Operating system support includes; Microsoft Windows Desktop, Server and Embedded (Windows CE and Windows NT/XP Embedded).
KEPServerEX Version 6
The latest release of Kepware's industrial connectivity platform is IoT-ready, with new features and enhancements that enable secure scalability across teams, operations, companies, and continents. With KEPServerEX Version 6 you can provide secure and reliable access to real-time industrial data so everyone from the shop floor to the top floor can make smarter decisions.
By leveraging OPC (the industry standard for interoperability) and communication protocols, this platform provides users with a single source for data.
- IoT-ready, connecting Operations with IT and enabling Business Intelligence and Operational Excellence across the enterprise
- Compatible with leading hypervisors like VMware and Hyper-V for deployment on public and private clouds
- Integrates with IT applications for visibility into assets on the plant floor at any time and from any location
- Enhanced messaging security via SSL and TLS for secure, authenticated, and encrypted communications across various network topologies
- Advanced application security features to meet site security requirements
- Sophisticated access control to the server, data source, and data values
- Multiple redundancy options to ensure resiliency, high-reliability, and uptime in critical applications
- Scalable unified architecture, providing the flexibility to combine drivers and consume multiple protocols in a single server
- Streamlined interface for simple installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting
Kepware’s industry-leading connectivity platform, KEPServerEX, delivers the most complete solution for device-to-cloud interoperability. KEPServerEX provides a single integrated platform for collecting, aggregating, and providing secure access to your industrial operations data.
KEPServerEX is evolving with the IIoT to support platform independence and new methods of data access—including support for web-based technologies and publish/subscribe messaging protocols. Kepware is developing these solutions to help the IIoT deliver on its promise of improved operational efficiency through applications like preventative maintenance, energy monitoring, product lifecycle insights, and global production tracking.
Exchange data between OPC DA Servers with LinkMaster
LinkMaster is a fast and robust Windows application that requires no programming knowledge. Simply "Drag and Drop" to create your links. Built-in scaling, user-access manager, error tracking, and write optimization capabilities provide total control of your data flow and application access.